Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wait, A Link Post?

Yes, I know I'm not big on posting links to other sites (at least separate from larger posts), but I'm bogged down in at least three different reviews right now, and wanted to put this info out there before I forgot. It's incredibly exciting news, but readers of my "But Did You Read It First?" posts will know that I remain cautiously optimistic at best.


OK, Squeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! implies a bit more excitement than just cautious optimism, but it's just so fun to type.


2 comments:

Melody Howder said...

I love this book. It's one of those books that you just can't put down. It's also my favorite book. If some one can explain the time traveling to me in a simple way, it would be very very helpful.

Melody Howder said...

The comment above was a mistake. Sorry.