Thursday, March 25, 2010

But Did You Read it First?- Help!

Today, I have occasion to see the the movie version of Jeff Kinney's best-selling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. I'm doing so because I'll be seeing it with some individuals whose company I value highly.

Unfortunately, in doing so, I am violating on of my cardinal rules involving literary adaptations: I have yet to read the source material. I know, I know, I've heard nothing but great things about the series, but there are only so many hours in a day, and my stack of to be read books hovers around three feet tall.
So, gentle reader(s), I put forth the following plea: who can review either the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book or movie (or both) for the site? If it falls to me, it will be weeks, if not months before a review is ready. In the meantime, audience interests might have moved on to the next big thing.

2 comments:

Melody Howder said...

After science fair is done, I can write a review for the book.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.